China Visa for Indians | MK Travels is the best agent for China visa Delhi & All other travel needs | Here is all information about all types of China Visa
China is situated in east of Asia.It is the third largest country in the world in area and largest country in terms of population. The oldest name for China is Zhongguo which means “middle kingdom”. A wide variety of land and climate shape its numerous natural attractions. The four major inventions of China are paper, gunpowder, printing and the compass. To say about sports, Kung Fu, the major part of Chinese culture for centuries has recently been popularized in other parts of the world too. And of course, the Chinese food is exported to every other corner of the world.China is a ‘must go’ option for everyone who wish to explore the globe in their life journey.
Things to remember while visiting to China:
1. The basic thing you should know when you go to China is about the tap water. The tap water is not suitable for drinking. You must purchase mineral water from shops.
2. Compared to other western countries, travelling to China is much cheaper and affordable.
3. China is a vast country with wide range of climatic conditions.So the best time to visit the country depends on what all places you would like to visit or what type of weather you enjoy.
What is a China Visa ?
Like other foreign countries,a foreign traveler travelling to China definitely needs a China Visa to get into this free country. A Chinese Visa is a permit issued by visa authorities of China in accordance with its laws and regulations to a foreign citizen for entry or exit from or transit through Chinese country. MK travels is specialized in China Visa for Indians.
Types of China Visa for Indians
These are the different types of China Visa with short description:
Commerce and Trade: This visa is issued to those who are invited to China for Commercial and Trade activities.Tourist Visa: This Visa is issued to those who are travelling to China for Tourism purpose.
Transit Visa: This Visa is issued to those who are going to transit through the country to a third country. Employment Visa: This visa is issued to those who are going to take up any employment in China.
Student Visa: This Visa is issued to those who wish to do education in China.
Permanent Residence: Permanent Residence is issued to those who are going to reside in China Permanently.
Best Agent for China Visa Delhi – Contact: 011-28756991
|Visa Requirements||Download Visa Form|
|Tourist (L – Visa)||Passport valid at least 6 month from the date of return
One Visa Form duly completed and signed
One recent photographs as per specification given below:
White Background 35x45mm
Covering letter stating purpose of visit addressed to Chinese Embassy on their letter head with round stamp if self employed or covering letter on plane paper if employed..
First time traveler to China for tourist visa required to submit original bank certificate with minimum balance of Rs. 1.5 Lakh for each person.
If person working somewhere then letter from employer stating No Objection with company round stamp.
Exchange or international credit card copy
Confirmed Return Ticket
|Transit (G-Visa)||Visa requirements same as Tourist|
|Visa Fee||Contact: 011-28756991|
You can always rely upon MK Travels as we are the best agent for China Visa Delhi. We offer you hassle free visa assistance services, just give us a call at: 011-28756991
China Visa for Indians – Requirement
1. VISA Application: Applicants should fill in visa application form with one recent passport size photograph. Applicant’s passport should be valid for at least six months with two blank visa pages.
2. Proof of Finances: It includes covering letter from applicant’s company or bank statement. The documents should be presented in their original form.
3. Flight Ticket: Confirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy.
4. Hotel Booking: Hotel booking information.
5. Personal Invitation: If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation from the host in China. The letter must be signed and should be address to the “Consulate of China, Visa Section”. The letter must contain the following information:
- Personal information of the applicant: Name, gender, date of birth, and passport details
- Details of the visit: Dates, purpose, places to visit, and places of accommodation
- Details of the inviting party: Name, address, phone number, and relationship to the applicant.
Best agent for China Visa Delhi
MK International is India’s leading travel agent, offering economical flights (domestic and international), holiday packages, foreign currency exchanges, last minute hotel deals, travel insurance to countries like Australia, New Zealand, China, USA and all your other favorite destinations. MK TRAVELS – Bigger and better than ever before. If you are in and around Delhi and looking for China Visa for Indians, please let us know.
Tourism can be good only if it is sustainable. MK Travels have the responsibility of ushering people in transit to their new destinations. Let us work with you to make your dream come true through our sincere and commitment efforts.
For China Visa Delhi, contact: 011-28756991