||Embassy of France
Tel : 91 11 4319 6100
Fax : 91 (11) 4319 6119
vfs website: www.vfs-France.co.in
- Valid Passports at least have a validity of three months, have at least two blank pages, issued within the previous ten years and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Application form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Insurance Undertaking Form
- Declaration Form
- 2 Recent photographs (size of 35-40 mm, white background with 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter on company’s letterhead.
- Ticket Itinerary
- Hotel Booking
- Insurance (pls see the head MEDICAL REQUIREMENT)
- Personal bank statement last 3 month with bank seal and sign.
- Personal Income tax Return last 02 year
- Occupation Proof(Salary Slip last 03 months/company registration)
- Authority Letter
- Photocopy of the valid passport (first and last page) is required. If there are any valid visa for USA/UK/Canada/Australia and any Schengen visa (issued in last three years), if the visa is in old/ canceled passport than the photocopy of those pages are also required.
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries.The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure. Please click on the following link for the
- The approved list of insurance companies.
- Prior Appointments is must for submission, Appointment can be taken through VFS website.
||Passport issued from:
- National Capital Territories of Delhi, States of Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Nepal and the Union Territory of Chandigarh – To be Applied in Delhi.
- Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, all seven North Eastern States (Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh) and Sikkim -To be Applied in Kolkata.
- Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Diu and Daman – To be Applied in Mumbai.
Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh – To be Applied in Bangalore.
- Puducherry Union Territory, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andaman & Nicobar Islands – To be Applied in Puducherry.
||Minimum 4 working days.
||Monday to Friday
||Monday to Friday
||France Visa Form,
Insurance Undertaking Form,