||Embassy Of Germany
Embassy Of Germany
6/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi.
Tel : 44199199
Fax : 26873117, 26877623
- Valid passport (issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with observations regarding the front data page cannot be accepted) with at least two empty pages
- 1 Application Form to be online and signed by Applicant.
- Power of Attorney Form (Annexure A)
- 2 Recent photographs (size of 35-45 mm, white background with 80% face coverage on mat finish paper)
- Covering letter on company’s letterhead.
- Personal Covering letter, starting with “I the undersigned,
- Holder of Indian passport #”. The Last para should mention that after processing of visa the passports to be dispatched to the following address:
305, Manchanda Building, 2600/5, Block 35M, Beadonpura,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
- Ticket itinerary.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Insurance(pls see the head MEDICAL REQUIREMENT)
- Occupation Proof – Last 03-month salary slip, if employed OR Director Ship /Memorandum of Articles) if director/owner.
- Personal and Company IT papers latest 3 years.
- Latest Company and personal Bank Statement for Last 3 months.Occupation Proof:-
- Noc Letter from employer
- salary slip of last 3 monthsFor Self-Employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company.
- Company’s Bank statement of last 3 months.
- Company’ Income Tax returns last 3 years.For students:
- Student ID Card copy and NOC from School.For Minor travelers:
- If minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a notarized NOC by the other parent
- If minor traveling alone then both parents shall provide the Notarised NOC.Company Registration Certificate of Indian Company.
NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN VFS ON A4 SHEETS & SHOULD NOT BE STAPLED.
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries.The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure. Please click on the following link for the
- The approved list of insurance companies.
- Passport issued from:
- Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand as well as the Union Territories of Chandigarh, NCT of Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep including Minicoy and Amini – To be applied in Delhi.
- Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Pondicherry. – To be applied in Chennai.
- Karnataka and Kerala. To be applied in Bangalore.
- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman, and Diu – To be applied in Mumbai.
- West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura- To be applied in Kolkata.
||5-15 working days.
||Monday to Friday
||Germany Visa Form.
Power of Attorney Form (Annexure A)