||Embassy Of Hungary
2/50-M, Niti Marg,
Tel : 26114738, 26114737, 26114739
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Vfs website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/hungary/india/
- The valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least 03 Month longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Application Form duly filled and signed by Applicant.
- Authorization Form attested by Notary.
- 3 Recent photographs (size of 35-45 mm, white background with 80% face coverage on mat finish paper)
- Covering letter on company’s letterhead.
- ORIGINAL Invitation in the Hungarian language with Company Seal and the Signatures of the Authorised Signatory.
- Ticket Itinerary showing the departure after 10 working days
- Hotel Booking.
- Insurance (Please see the head MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Original, Personal Bank statement (3 months) with Bank Seal and Signature of the Authorised Signatory.
- Original Employment Declaration Letter with Company Seal and Signatures.
- Personal ITR last 02 years.
- Original Pay Slip last 03 months with Company Seal and Signatures of Signing Authority.
- Company Registration.
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries.The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure. Please click on the following link to the Approved list of insurance companies.
- Signatures of the applicant in Visa Form should match with that on the passport, as VFS / Embassy is very strict in tallying Signatures. In case of Signatures Mismatch, Visa Application shall be returned.
||10 – 15 Days
||Monday to Friday
||Monday to Friday