Singapore Visa For Indians
MK Tours and Travels is one of the leading agencies in India and offers best solutions to the customers and offers a wide range of immigration and visa services including student visa, work visa, family visa, permanent resident etc for countries like Singapore, Australia, Thailand and many more. To apply for Singapore Visa for Indians, there is no other better place than MK Tours and Travels.
Asia’s modern cosmopolitan city, SINGAPORE is one of the top destinations for immigrants. Easy rules and regulations of the same country help the migrants to get tourist visas, work permit and employment passes.
Singapore Tourist Visa for Indian Citizens
Every year more Indians have been visiting Singapore for short holidays. It is indeed a best place for fun vacation. Singapore tourist visa for Indian Citizens is applicable for those people who wish to visit Singapore for the purpose of tourism and peace travel. It is also meant to those visitors who want to visit Singapore to visit friends and relatives. To travel to this beautiful country, you must apply as Singapore Tourist Visa for Indian Citizens category that allows you to stay for a maximum of 30 days with two years validity. The Singapore tourist visa does not allow the visa holder to take away any kind of business while in Singapore.
You can either apply online for visa or directly submit your application to one of the best agency around you. The application process for Singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens has been made easier over the years.
How to Apply for Singapore Visa
So, here is mentioned the complete process to apply for Singapore Visa for Indians:
The visa application form 14A must be completed by all applicants. It can be downloaded from the website http://www.ica.gov.sg
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm)
- Valid travel itinerary
- Valid Singapore visa
- Sufficient funds for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Visa processing fee of SGD 30
- You must have a copy of the Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (Form V39A) that has been sponsored by a person in Singapore. The sponsored person must be a citizen or Permanent resident of Singapore and must be 21 years of age.
Note: If you hold an old passport, make sure to keep it along with your application.
Fill the Contact form below to apply for Singapore Visa
Your Singapore visa application for Indians too will be processed within 5 business days after you submit the application to the authorized visa agent. It does not include the submission date, public holidays and weekends…
You can check online the status of your application.
Things to Remember While Applying
- Fill up your application carefully and accurately
- Apply for a visitor visa a few weeks before your travel date
- Bring original copies and photo copies of all necessary documents to the application centre
Most Important and Mandatory Aspect is Do Not Present False Documents at Any Stage
It is slightly annoying to provide a lot of documentation. Sometimes we are not sure whether to submit a document or might be wondering about the type of document we must provide. For all these reasons, to accept the challenge, MK Travels are mentally prepared to take you on-board as seamlessly as possible! Better late than never! We are committed towards our services to assist you in every step of Singapore visa for Indians.
Are you interested to apply for Singapore Visa, Call us now: 011-28756991