Download Passport Application Forms | Checklist for Passport Applicants
Singapore Visa Information for Indian Nationals ::
| Visa Requirements - Singapore Visa Form Letter of Introduction V39 Form
| Social / Tourist
Passport (along with old passports) valid at least 6 month from the date of return
One Visa Form(14A) duly completed and signed
- Two recent (not older than 6 months) passport size photographs in color with white background 3.5 x 4.5cm. Face close-up 70 - 75 %.
With full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant features) with matte finishing.
- Application form duly filled and signed by Applicant mentioning his/her direct contact number on it. The photo pasted on the application form should be signed cross in such a manner that half of the signatures are on the form and half on the photo.
- Return confirm ticket, in case of E-Ticket IATA stamp must required on it.
- Covering Letter [In case of own business (on company letterhead mentioning the name and designation). Incase of Employed (On company letterhead mentioning the designation OR if covering letter on plain paper then NOC from Company mentioning the designation)].
- Ticket copy or Itinerary.
- For applicants in service - Need to give original NOC or Leave from Present working company OR For applicants running their own business need to give request letter ONLY on their companies Letter Head with active telephone numbers.
- For the cases demanding Residence Proof, one of the Following docs shall be accepted as Residence Proof:
1. Latest Rent agreement deed (on stamp paper) OR
2. Latest Land line Bill.
- Three months bank statements
- If anyone inviting the applicant then we need invitation from the Invitee/Sponsor with Name, Address and Contact details of the Sponsor.
|| Requirements same as social visa plus Invitation Letter + V39 A Form alongwith company UEN Number
One Visa Form
- Covering Letter
- One way Ticket
- Student Pass
- two photographs as per specification
- One Visa Form
- Covering Letter
- One Way Ticket
- Employment pass
- Two photographs as per specification
|| Requirements same as Tourist
| Visa Fee
|| Rs. 1300.00 + 300.00 (Handling Charges)
Service Charge + Service Tax @ 12.36 % EXTRA
| Processing Time
|| Processing Time: 2-3 Working Days
| Embassy Address in India
Singapore High Commission,
E-6,Chandragupta marg , Chankaya
Puri, New Delhi.110021
Tel: 46000911, 4600915 (Visa)
Fax: 30420395, 30420394(Visa)
Visa Submission, Mon to Fri 0930 to 1030
Visa Collection, Mon to Fri 1500 to 1600
Note:- Singapore High Commission, Delhi only accept Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh Uttranchal, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Kolkata and Bihar resident passport for visa.
General Consulate of the Republic of Singapore
101. 10th Floor,Maker Chamber IV,222,
Jamnalal Bajaj Road,
Fax (22) 22855812
Visa Submission, Monday to Friday 0830 to 1100
Visa Collection, Monday to Friday 1400 to 1600
Note:- Consulate of the Republic of Singapore, Mumbai only accept Maharashtra ,Goa, and Madhya Pradesh passport for Visa.
Consulate General of the Republic Of Singapore
17,North Boag Road,T. Nagar,
Visa Submission ,Mon to Fri 0900 to 1130
Visa Collection, Mon to Fri 1400 to 1600
Note:- Consulate of Republic of Singapore, Chennai only acccept South India Passport for visa.
Note:- VFTF ( Visa Free Transit Facilities) Indian national can stay up to 96 hour without visa, if traveling to Australia, Canada, Japan,New Zealand, UK, USA, must hold Ticket to third country within 96 hour, foreign exchange
M.K.International 2600/5, Manchanda Building, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh, New
Delhi - 110 005 (India) Tel: +(91)-(11)-28752501 / 28756991/ 41547368 Fax No:
+(91)-(11)-28756092 Mobile: +(91)-9891027609, 9718112323. Branch Office: F-28, Manish
Global Mall, Dwarka, Sect. 22, New Delhi - 110 075 (India) Tel: +(91)-9718112727, 9718112323