||Embassy of Sweden
4-5 Nyaya Marg
Tel: +91-11-4419 7100
Fax: +91-11-4419 7101
vfs website: se.vfsglobal.co.in
| ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least 03 MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Application Form to be onlined and signed by applicant.
- Appendix B Form.
- Family detail Form.
- Consent Form.
- Medical Declaratio Form.
- 2 Recent photographs (size of 35-45 mm, with 70-80% face cover with white background, on mat finished paper).
- Covering Letter on Company’s Letter Head.
- Ticket Itinerary
- Hotel Booking.
- Insurance (pls see the head MEDICAL REQUIREMENT)
- Original Bank certificate issued and duly signed by the bank branch manager
- Personal Bank Statement last 06 Months with bank seal and sign.
- Personal IT Paper last 03 year.
- Authority Letter.
Two copies of first & last page of the passport & all schengen, U.K, U.S.A. visa copies.
- Occupation Proof.
- Noc Letter from employer
- salary slip of last 3 months
- Original Bank certificate issued and duly signed by the bank branch manager / foreign exchange endorsed on the passport; In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company, company’s bank statement, company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required
- Student ID Card copy and NOC from School
For Minor travelers:
- If minor accompanied by one parents shall provide a notrised NOC by the other parent.
- If Minor travelling alone shall provide notrised NOC by both parents/ legal gaurdians.
The Embassy of Sweden will only accept Schengen visa application form and supporting documents in A4 size paper. At the time of submission of application either at the Embassy or VFS Global centre, the applicant or accredited agent must bring both original and photocopy of the documents which are not in A4 size paper. The original documents will be reviewed and returned.
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure. Please click on the following link for the Approved list of Insurance Companies..
|HOW MUCH TIME REQUIRED
||5-10 working days
| DAYS TO SUBMIT
||Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 11:00 am)
|DAYS FOR COLLECTION
||Monday to Friday
| VISA FORM